• Home
  • Sitemap
  • You can report any inconvenience that you have felt from K-FARM's medical tour service with experience of travel in local area
    You can report any inconvenience or issues that you encountered with K-FARM’s service
    Subject to Report
  • Any inconvenience details of using tourism services such as tourism office,
  • accommodations, tourist facilities, tourist attractions, etc.
  • Any inconvenience details; i.e. unfriendliness of those who work in tourism industry
  • Any suggestions to improve tourism
    How to Report
  • Online report, Submitting civil complaint, Visit in person (However, any anonymous report will be kept confidential)
    Place to Report
  • Department of Tourism Industry in Daejeon City Hall
  • Tel: 042) 270-3972, 3997
Daejeon International Marketing Enterprise
30, Daeduk-daero 512beon-gil(Rd), Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 34126, Korea
Tel:042)250-1266 / Fax:042)250-1259